星期四, 10月 09, 2003

How come I am so lazy!? [Moved from RaymondChung.easyjournal.com]

I don't wanna be a lazy snake, but I am so. What can I do? The only thing I can do is to write here, post my thoughts here and respond here.

Okay Okay, that's the same wordings I used in my previous 2 'GREAT WORK'.... that's enough, let's talk about something new, sth new about myself and what I am doing recently.

Like writing web journal, I've been talking about taking the Japanese Proficiency Test for a long time, but just found many excuses, 'the exam is coming and i just don't have enough time to prepare for it~~~'.... and excuses like that la...

But I finally enrolled myself in the coming exam, taking place on 7 DEC 2003. It's bit shame to say this. I didn't push myself to take the exam and it's miss Ko He san who is so determined to take Japanese Exam Level II(so brave in my opinion). I just take the chance to take the exam(so poor iam, still lazy to be PROactive)...

btw, i have put effort on studying, although the pace is not fast. (i hope i can finish revising all related materials by mid Nov and start doing exercises from the early Nov)

Okay, there's a bit more boiling in this entry as compared to the previous 2 Great Work

沒有留言: